- How It Works
- Sign Up Now
- Login & Continue Class
As a visitor to our websites, you have the right to understand our information privacy practices prior to providing AngerEducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com with any of your Personal Information.
This policy covers how S2S treats personal information collected on the AngerEducation.com or Streets2Schools.com website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Affiliates. This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Affiliates. Affiliates are websites that link to AngerEducation.com or Streets2Schools.com. An affiliate may also be a Supplier.
- Suppliers. This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Suppliers. A Supplier is an entity that supplies products or services for display or use on AngerEducation.com or Streets2schools.com. A Supplier’s products or services may be displayed in any of the following: the Supplier’s public web site, Supplier’s intranet web site used to collect payment.
- Other Websites . This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Other Websites. There are places on AngerEducation.com or Streets2Schools.com that may link you to other Web sites that do not operate under our "website’s" information privacy practices. When you click through to these Web sites, Angereducation.com’s and Streets2Schools.com's information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third-party Websites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
Information Collection and Use
- Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com collects personal information when you set up an account.
- Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com only collects information that you voluntarily enter.
- If you are making a payment, Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com websites do not collect your credit card information. Instead, you are forwarded to the authorize.net website, which will collect your billing informatiion and charge your credit card.
- Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com automatically receive and record information on S2S website server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request in standard log files.
- S2S, Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com use information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your request for an account, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- S2S and Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com may set and access cookies on your computer, but these cookies will not contain any personal information.
- S2S, Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com do not sell or rent your email address. It is used by us to contact you regarding the functioning of your account, and to send automated notices to you regarding events concerning your account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- S2S, Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
- S2S, Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com share your personal information with our merchant account provider so that they may charge your account when you sign up and in some cases (such as the 52-week Domestic Violence Class) periodically bill your account.
- If you have been referred by a California probation, court or other agency, then S2S will share the information required by California Penal Code 1203.097 or the agency.
S2S, Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in obtaining our products or services. S2S, Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to S2S’s interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others. In addition, it may be necessary for S2S, Angereducation.com and/or Streets2Schools.com to provide customer information to third parties, such as credit card companies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors or companies who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
S2S, Angereducation.com and Streets2Schools.com may update this policy at any time.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at:
POB 6848 PMB 316
Big Bear Lake , CA 92315